14 January 2010


Im learning to drive stick shift
And I gotta say, I'm doing pretty well. It's about my 3rd week learning, and it's goin' great. I drove an hour and back up to Hartford in manual and did wonderfully...traffic doesn't hurt, i've conquered hills. but last night.... i was leaving a friends with two of my friends in the car. I stalled and put it into first instead of 3rd while driving out of the driveway. I also couldn't find the exit since it was so dark. I havent laughed that hard in weeks. It was one of those uncontrollable, goofy ass, loud and donkey-like chuckles.

Like this.


_____________________________________________________________

If i could run
away far, far far
so that nobody could
find me, I would
But I've already
gone far
SCOOPED UP and Carried to the lighttttttttt
Brought to the light
Brought to life.
like a delicate orange orchid

lyrixxx by R U THERE GOD ITS ME ZIGGY & STRAIGHTENER

__________________________________________________________
My friends Alexis & Mike just put up a new song on their site, called "Don't Answer".
It's still got that old-school duet going on, which a new 50s/60s rock guitar twist.
Seeing church Mice on the 28th @ the Fire. HMMM HMMMMM
they are beautiful people, and create beautiful music. what could be better?

& something to leave you with on a good n0te





and a badass song


Im going to go cmoke a sigarette

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR SEEING THE ZIGGY STARDUST